His name is KHAIR IMRAAN (14 Days)

16th May 2010 at 0120 past midnight, my wife been delivered our 2nd baby after 3 hours struggling in labour room. Finally, he open his eye for the first time and his first cries still in my memory. As usual after a baby born, the father has to recite an 'azan' at his right ear. During this ritual performs, he stared at me with no blink at all until the last word came out from my mouth. It is his first 'Aura' and 7 days later we choose 'KHAIR IMRAAN' as his name. Welcome to the family. We love you. - Papa, Mama & Kak Sofia....

by firrbudi : Maju Tower, 04 June 2010

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Establishment of 'Air House' Standard in Tropical Countries : Part 2

4 Key Factors in Designing A Building in Tropical Climate

My PhD Journey (Part 1 - Experience from the past)