Thank You to All Visitors From All Over The World...





A few days ago this blog has achieved 100,000 pageviews since Blogger company introducing stats as one of the blog features. Let me start with a brief history of my involvement as a blogger. I started my internet journey in 2006, during that time fotopages was my main sharing medium which you can still view the page at http://lensahijau.fotopages.com/.  This fotopages has served me really well from 2006 to 2009 and my last post was on 14 February 2009 which from that date onwards http://lensahijau.blogspot.com/ has been established as my premier sharing website. 

From 2009 to July 2011 this blog has been viewed 31,883 times (source: StatCounter) and 100,582 pageviews recorded from August 2011 until August 2013. So, in total from 2009 to August 2013, this blog has been viewed 132,465 times by visitors from all over the world. In which 33,116 pageviews per year; 2,760 pageviews per month and 92 pageviews per day

There are 4 major countries that give major contribution of pageviews, they are 36% from Malaysia, 35% from USA, 5.4% from Singapore and 4.8% from UK. 

Above all, i would like to say thank you to all visitors from all over the world for visiting this naive blog. I hope you guys could gain something useful and beneficial. Thank you again.

Written by Firrbudi aka Lensahijau : 31st July 2013



Comments

  1. aku selalu visit blog ko ni....tak dapat hadiah ker?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Establishment of 'Air House' Standard in Tropical Countries : Part 2

4 Key Factors in Designing A Building in Tropical Climate

My PhD Journey (Part 1 - Experience from the past)